We can help you identify which standards apply to your product. These standards need to be observed during the development phase already, and doing so will help minimize both your development times and costs.
You can rely on us for comprehensive, expert advice on the standards that apply to your electrical projects and the options at your disposal. In fact, we are specialized in consulting and implementation services for the standards that apply to the areas of power engineering, systems and safety engineering, and electromagnetic compatibility (EMC). This, together with an extensive international network, decades of experience in the field, and our work in both German and international committees, ensures that you can rest assured knowing you are in good hands.
- Technical consulting for standards
- German standards (DIN/VDE)
- European and international harmonized standards (EN/IEC)
- American and Canadian standards (UL/CSA)
- CE marking (EMC and Low-Voltage Directives)
- Preparing product-specific overviews of standards
- Preparing testing plans
- Monitoring the implementation of requirements
- Supervising required procedures for new products (type approval, certification, registration)